Get more with a Membership
If you are looking to continue your fitness journey and take more classes, then memberships give you the best value for your money. Not only that but as a member you also receive extra discounts on workshops and private lessons! Our different membership tier options are recommended based on your goals, availability, and budget.
If you are brand new to pole we recommend starting with our New Student Special. Click HERE for all the details.
Best for those looking to come once per week for fun. Great for beginners!
This option is recommended for those looking to increase their skills and make pole part of your regular fitness routine.
Our most popular option!
This membership is best for more advanced students looking to expand their skills and take a larger variety of classes.
Best value for those looking to come as often as possible. Sky High recommends limiting classes to 5/wk for safety reasons.
Soar with a Class Package
Package options offer you the flexibility to work with your schedule and a discount for buying more classes up front. Class packages can be used for any class on the schedule. Mix and match to try a little bit of everything!
Recommended for those who cannot come regularly or commit to a long term membership.
Single Class Visit
For whenever you’re around
Check out Can be used for any class on the schedule. Must be used within 30 days of purchase.
New to Pole? Start here!
4 CLASS INTRO PACKAGE
Whether you are brand new to pole or just new to our studio, this is the class pack for you! Try our New Student Special and get 4 classes at a discounted price. Sign up for a class today to take the first step for an unforgettable journey!
New clients only. One per client. Classes must be level appropriate. Canot be combined with any other offers. Must be used within 14 days of purchase.
Single Class Visit
Get your groove on!
Do all the things! Must be used within 90 days from purchase. Want more? Call and ask about our memberships.
Terms & Conditions
- All classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Extensions will not be granted due to non-usage. Exception – due to medical conditions we will extend the date from the time we are notified of the condition to the date of their first return visit. Doctor’s release is required to restart package.
- 8 hour cancellation applies. Early cancellations will have the class returned to the package. Late cancellations and no-shows will have the class deducted from their package as if you had attended.
- Participants must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Please go to www.skyhighstudios.net/policies to see our regular studio policies.
Single Class Visit:
- Classes must be used within 30 days of purchase.
New Student Special:
- Intro class package is for new clients only. Limit one per person. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Classes must be used within 14 days from purchase.
10 Class Package:
- 10 Class Package must be used within 90 days of purchase.
For pricing details and assistance with determining which option is the best for you please call us.