So you bought a Groupon...
How to redeem your Groupon
Thank you for purchasing a Groupon and your interest in our classes!
First things first – This offer is for new clients only. If you are a current client or have already used a Groupon with us and it has been less than 3 days since you purchased your Groupon, you need to call Groupon services and request a refund. Otherwise, we will only be able to honor the cash value of the Groupon you purchased towards another service. Your Groupon offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Second, other fine print – Your Groupon class package or promotional membership can be used for Intro to Pole and Conditioning/Flexibility classes only. If you purchased the 3 class package, your classes must be booked within 3 weeks of the redemtion date. If you purchased the one month trial you can book as many classes as you like within 30 days of redemption. Sorry, no extensions.
Please read our Policies, as we are strict about our late arrival and cancellation policies. Groupon promotional memberships are required to keep a credit card on file for cancellation fees, not to exceed the value of the Groupon.
Our age limit is 15 years and older
- Promotional value expires per the time period of your purchase option. Cash value never expires. Valid only for the option puchased.
- New clients only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Reservation required. Reservation for the first visit must be made 24-hrs in advance. After the first visit, same-day reservations accepted, subject to availability. Sky High Studio’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price).
- Credit card information must be kept on file.
- Valid only toward Pole and Conditioning/Flexibility classes.
- Must sign a waiver. Must be 18 years or older, or parental consent required.
Follow these steps!
1. Go to skyhighstudios.net/weekly-schedule and create an account in our MindBody scheduling system
2. Use the chat bubble at the bottom of the page to contact us with 1) your name and 2) the class you would like to attend first.
We will sign you up for your class and send you a confirmation!
3. Please bring your voucher, either paper or electronic, to your first visit. At that time we will redeem your Groupon and add the classes your MindBody profile so you can schedule the remainder of them online.
I took my first class several months ago and tried several of the various classes on offer. I liked pole but it really wasn’t me. I like Fly Gym too but have settled on lyra (aerial hoop) as my favorite. I struggle with some of the moves but the instructors are so encouraging and positive that I keep coming back for more. I started with a Groupon and now have a membership. Everyone is just so nice (and crazy) you can’t help but enjoy yourself. This is not just a studio, it’s a place of friendship, support and encouragement.