So you bought a Groupon...
How to redeem your Groupon
Thank you for purchasing a Groupon and your interest in our classes!
First things first – This offer is for new clients only. If you are a current client or have already used a Groupon with us and it has been less than 3 days since you purchased your Groupon, you need to call Groupon services and request a refund. Otherwise, we will only be able to honor the cash value of the Groupon you purchased towards another service. Your Groupon offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Second, other fine print – Your Groupon class package or promotional membership can be used for any class on the schedule that is level appropriate. Please feel free to mix and match as much as you like. Class package options must be used within 90 days from your first visit.
Please read our Policies, as we are strict about our late arrival and cancellation policies. Groupon promotional memberships are required to keep a credit card on file for cancellation fees, not to exceed the value of the Groupon.
Our age limit is 15 years and older
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.
- New clients only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit.
- Must use all classes within 3 months of activation. Valid only for option purchased.
- Reservation required. Reservation for the first visit must be made 24-hrs in advance. After the first visit, same-day reservations accepted, subject to availability. Sky High Studio’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price).
- Credit card information must be kept on file.
- Valid only toward pole or aerial fitness classes.
- Must sign a waiver. Must be 18 years or older, or parental consent required.
Follow these steps!
1. Go to skyhighstudios.net/weekly-schedule and create an account in our MindBody scheduling system
2. Use the chat bubble at the bottom of the page to contact us with 1) your name and 2) the class you would like to attend first.
We will sign you up for your class and send you a confirmation!
3. Please bring your voucher, either paper or electronic, to your first visit. At that time we will redeem your Groupon and add the classes your MindBody profile so you can schedule the remainder of them online.
Sky High is awesome! I bought a Groupon to try something different and recently started a monthly attend all you want program. I go to fly gym, lyra, handstand and flexibility class and that’s just Monday and Tuesday. I love the atmosphere. Everyone cheering for everyone! This is an all ages arena. I noticed in handstand class that four decades were represented in that one group and we were all sweating and laughing. Lauren has created a welcoming community complete with bookclub, outings and student showcases. Come join us!Jennifer Anne Ulfelder
I walked out of class one day recently and said to myself, “I just love this place!”.
I took my first class several months ago and tried several of the various classes on offer. I liked pole but it really wasn’t me. I like Fly Gym too but have settled on lyra (aerial hoop) as my favorite. I struggle with some of the moves but the instructors are so encouraging and positive that I keep coming back for more. I started with a Groupon and now have a membership. Everyone is just so nice (and crazy) you can’t help but enjoy yourself. This is not just a studio, it’s a place of friendship, support and encouragement.
I’ve been taking the intro to pole class on Saturdays whenever I visit my hometown, and love the class! Lauren is an excellent instructor who provides great 1 on 1 attention to ensure everyone is doing the movements correctly, safely, and having fun! This class brings fitness to a new level, a great workout and fun to attend with friends!Lindsey Anderson